Google is not just for searching the web contents but we can use to search photos too. We can use photos to search content based on the photos rather than typing a text that we normally do. Google has billions of photos to search for today in this article we will see how to search google photos.
How to search google photos:
- As we always to open the google site first visiting google.com
- Now type the query or words that would describe what picture do you want to search in google.
- After typing the words or sentence that you are looking for click on Google search button or just hit enter in your keyboard.
- Suppose we are looking for “dinosaur” so will type dinosaur in search box.
- After hitting Enter Google will show the list of sites. This is what google does every time we search something on it. To get the google photos click on Images that you see just below the search box.
- That is the link which will show us the photos we are looking for from different source.
- Look for the image in the result page. It will show 100 of images.
- Select the one you would love to watch by clicking on the image.
- Generally the images are shown in thumbnail size. It won’t be in large full image. Opening google photos in large view will of course take longer loading time that is why google show it in thumbnail format.
- For viewing in full size we need to click on the image which will load the image in its original size. Some larger image are still not shown in full size so for viewing the full dimension size you can click on the option details that appear to the right side of that image.
- The details about the image and its source are shown in the right side of the iamge. Its dimension, source and some details about it.
- If you don’t get the photo you are looking for keep on scrolling until you find it. If still not you can click on show more result that appears at the end of the result page.